"Each Moment the Universe is Making You an Irresistible Offer"


                                                        "RADIATING GRACE"

" EACH MOMENT THE UNIVERSE IS MAKING YOU AN IRRESISTIBLE OFFER"

     This amazing quote is where one of those Chapters in my life began.  I attended Unity Village, took some classes and my metaphysics teacher explained that he was also minister of the original Unity Church in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.  A group of us from the class decided to attend the Sunday service and there were some old tapes of talks given there, so I purchased and picked up a few with titles that spoke to me.  This quote was on one of those tapes.

      While I have shared it far and wide, my metaphysics teacher/minister does not remember even saying it.  And on the June 6th date, the date I am now writing this, Alan Cohen in his book, A Deep Breath of Life, used it since I had shared it with him while he was there at Unity Village that year.

     Interesting, too, Rev. Greg W. Neteler was not the first choice for metaphysics teacher for my group and when I finally was able to travel to and attend the Unity Village continuing education classes, I had been told by a close friend who had recently become a Unity minister to take a different class, rather than Metaphysics.   However, this is how this story happened, at the last moment the original teacher had a serious health issue so couldn't teach the class and Rev. Neteler was asked to teach it, and my Unity Village roommate upon learning that I had majored in philosophy, told me I must take it, which I did.  Thus, you get to learn about this wonder-filled quote, too, which I have often used as a talisman.  It is also a quote which keeps you in this now moment, rather than past or future, and in the flow " as well.  And if you say "Yes!" to those offers,  you will find your life changing in ways you could never imagine.

     These words, "Each Moment the Universe Is Making You an Irresistible Offer," like those of abracadabra, seem to possess a power, allowing for leaping beyond fears and limitations of the past and responding to a Now of Love and Light--something we all need to embrace--in order to participate in assisting to co-create this new Chapter on Mother Earth.

     Let's all remember to say "Yes!" to these "Irresistible Offers," Moment by Moment.



Desiree de Angelise, June 6th, 2017


Comments

  1. Well the Universe has certainly has a gifted friend in you.
    I have added your blog to the sites in my NewsBlur Feed, so I won't miss a post.
    Have fun sharing your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlie. I am honored that you are sharing it and love your comment. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT BLESSINGS & MY "EXPERIENCES IN LIGHT"

"DEAR WORLD" AND IT'S CONNECTIONS